Join our team!
We are recruiting to the following roles:
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated caretaker to provide security and maintenance support for the Centre.
- Monitor points of entry at regular intervals
- Respond to alarms and contact emergency services as required
- Answer the phone after business hours
- Lock up premises at end of evening activities
- Undertake small repairs and maintenance jobs
- Undertake fire alarm and emergency light testing
Variable evening shifts Mon, Wed, Thurs (4.30 – 8.30pm) and Tues and Fri (3 hours daytime shift). Total of 18 hours per week.
Volunteer Sports Coach
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to assist in the planning, organising and delivery of sports activities suitable for a varied target audience including disabilities, special needs, pre-schoolers, and children’s parties.
- Assist in the delivery of high quality coaching and instruction (to level of qualification) to aid clients in reaching their objectives
- Assist the senior coach in setting up, and performing safety checks, of equipment for each session and the dismantling of equipment at the end of each session.
- Undertake general cleaning duties when required and maintain standards of hygiene and cleanliness of all areas at all times.
- Supervise all users ensuring Health & Safety standards are maintained.
We are looking for someone who can commit to 6 hours per week.
The full job description can be downloaded here.
VOLUNTEER Sports Coach
To apply please contact Rona Moroney, General Manager. Tel 01270 780456 or email firstname.lastname@example.org