Providing a holiday of a lifetime
Make a difference to the lives of children with disabilities in 2017.
With thoughts turning to booking summer holidays, we are looking to partner with businesses to help us to provide holidays for those children whose profound disability means they might never experience a holiday.
We believe that every child deserves a holiday and we are proud to welcome more than 700 children each year, many of them with profound disabilities. We don’t receive any Government funding, and rely on corporate sponsors and charity fundraising events to ensure we meet our overall costs of £300,000.
Your businesses’ support will help people like Charlie to have a holiday of a lifetime here at the Wingate Centre.
- A partnership with your local charity
- Increase your Corporate Social Responsibility within your business and throughout the community
- Increased exposure. Your involvement will provide excellent content for the print press and social media
- Content in your newsletter. Demonstrating to employees, existing and potential customers of your involvement with your local charity
- You will see how your local charity is spending it’s money
- Team building and volunteering opportunities
What difference you can make?
Whatever size of your donation, you will be supporting children and young people in having a holiday of a lifetime. A gift of £200 will support a child for a four night holiday; £2,000 a short break for a group of 10 children and £10,000 will provide respite for 50 children. Every single penny that we raise through corporate donations or fundraising events is spent directly on providing holidays and short breaks for any child with a disability or complex care needs.
How will we recognise your support.
We want to talk to your directly about the PR coverage we can offer you with our external press contacts and social media. We would also discuss the opportunity of recognising your support within the centre itself and with the children who will benefit from your support.
Together we want to make a difference.
For further details please contact Jo Young Fundraising and Marketing Communications Manager on 01270 780456 or firstname.lastname@example.org